We Provide Aliya Health Care Nursing services for Dementia & Alzheimer's care Nursing services At Your Home.
1. Assess how the client can meet her basic needs, who is she residing with, the presence of visual or hearing disabilities, and her usual daily routine.
2. Observe and assess for her appearance I.e. appropriate dressing, disturbances in gait or movement, and presence of injuries.
3. Check her judgment, orientation, memory, and cognitive abilities.
4. Build rapport with clients through a calm, supportive approach to interaction.
5. Organize a structured, routine schedule of activities
abilities while maximizing her independence.
6. Reorient the client frequently by putting her name in bold big letters on her door or by calling her by name always